A professional coach provides guidance, encouragement, direction, and focus to help an individual achieve their goals and enhance the quality of their personal and professional life. Coaching, which is not advice, therapy or counseling, may address specific personal projects, business successes, or general conditions in an individual’s life or profession.
Professional coaching is the perfect opportunity for people who:
- Want to stop self-defeating behavior
- Are interested in learning about their purpose in life
- Are exploring new career paths
- Are in transition of any kind
- Want to have someone forthright and objective to be a sounding board
- Want to develop their skills and talents to get better than they are at present
- Want to learn and grow
- Want stronger personal and professional relationships
Coaching will include direct and personal conversations. It may also include reflection, brainstorming, values clarification, personalized assessments, research projects, training, and recommended readings.
Each coaching experience is different; designed and customized for each individual and their goals and objectives. All information exchanged between the coach and the individual is kept strictly confidential. The coach's solitary goal is to empower the individual to identify and achieve their potential in the areas of professional and personal growth.